The warm, earthy blend of cinnamon, clove, and pumpkin makes these Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Mason Jars a sight to see! This easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is made with only 6 ingredients!!! Layered with cream cheese and an overflow of ginger snaps for a festive treat perfect for any day of the week.
Ginger snaps are given a whole new meaning after dipping them into this creamy and oh-so-smooth Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Mason Jars.
A popular favorite amongst children and cinnamon lovers, ginger snaps have an indescribable buttery flavoring that pairs well with the earthy undertones of pumpkin puree.
If you’re one of those people who spend the last few moments of summer anticipating the upcoming Pumpkin or Apple flavored everything, this decadent dessert dip is for you.
If Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Apple Butter, and Caramel Apple Lattes are right up your alley, you’ve gotta try this delicious fall-flavored dip out.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Mason Jars Are Perfect For
- Corporate functions
- Birthdays and Family events
- House-warming presents
- Fall Parties
- Halloween Parties
- Just BECAUSE
Did you know, the fresh clove and dark cinnamon merge together perfectly during the blending in of the cream cheese, giving it a sort of tanginess that didn’t fail to please when I snuck a sample taste (fresh spoon of course).
Without a doubt, Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Mason Jars are meant for those classic fall, crisp days. No-Bake Pumpkin Dip is the perfect party dip for all your fall celebrating needs.
What Do You Need to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip?
Looking for the ingredients to give these a try? Here’s what you’ll need:
Pumpkin And Cheesecake?
Two powerhouse champs in a blend together? Yes! Cheesecake and pumpkin are some of our favorite pairings, especially when we’re looking for comfort.
And once we found out that pumpkins were considered a fruit (seeds are found inside, scientifically speaking), that gave us more than enough reason to keep these jars on hand!
Pumpkin Cheesecake jars also make great sampler gifts if you’re looking for low-budget gift ideas that are easy to create.
You can refrigerate or freeze them for long periods of time due to the mason jars being air-tight.
The only caveat to freezing them is the fight you’ll have when trying to open them after they are frozen. My suggestion would be to run the top under hot water and use a butter knife to unseal it before attempting to twist off the metal cap.
How To Create Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Mason Jars
- In a stand mixer, whisk cream cheese until well blended.
- Next, add in pumpkin and whisk with whisk attachment on speed 2 until well incorporated. It should appear fluffy.
- While blending, add in cool whip and whisk on speed 2.
- Lastly, fold in the cinnamon and clove and let rest.
- Serve cold with graham crackers and/or gingersnap cookies.
Pumpkin Information for this Easy Dip
Pumpkin and pumpkin seeds carry a ton of nutritional value. For starters, they are loaded with Vitamins E, K, and C and are also an excellent source of iron.
Pumpkin seeds have also been long regarded as a helper to good heart health, as pumpkin seeds are high in anti-oxidants.
Approximately 2 cups of pumpkin are found in a 15oz can of pumpkin puree, which means you are getting over 98% DV of Vitamin K and 39% DV of iron. Who says dessert couldn’t be nutritious?
What to Dip in Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Jars
Nothing is off limits here folks, grab what you have and dip away.
Here are some of our favorites to dip:
- Ginger Snaps
- Pretzel Rods
- Nilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Sugar Cookies
- Apple Spice Cookies
- Soft Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
How Long Can You Leave A No Bake Dip Out?
Great question. When making such a delicious dip like this one, it’s best served cold. But if you’re serving it at a party or get together, it may be sitting out for a little bit.
Knowing how long a dip has been sitting out at room temperature is very important to note for your guests safety.
In general, a no-bake dessert dip shouldn’t be left out at room temperature any longer than 2 hours. And in all honesty, we haven’t seen where our dip lasts 2 hours anyway. Our guests are always devouring it faster than the safe serve time limit.
If you do find that your dip is coming up on the end of the safe serve time limit, you should refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes before serving it to your guests again. Make sure to give it a good stir again and then you and your guests can enjoy.
Can You Make This Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Dip Ahead Of Time?
This is always a common question, especially if you’re making this delicious dip to serve at a party.
Making this dip ahead of time will save you time right before the party when you have the last-minute things you need to be doing instead of making this amazing dessert.
Most dips are generally safe to make ahead of time, you just want to consider the ingredients you’re using.
Keep in mind that cream cheese tends to firm up a bit when refrigerated while cool whip likes to stay thinner if not frozen in the freezer. Using both of these ingredients together means you should keep this dip refrigerated and stir it up a bit when you go to serve it.
You may need to let the dip sit out a bit before serving so it can become more of a dippable consistency. Check the consistency of the dip in the refrigerator a bit before you plan on serving so you know if this step is necessary.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Tips and Variations:
- We recommend using a stand mixer or hand mixer to mix everything together. Using a whisk by hand just won’t mix and incorporate everything together well enough.
- Some of our favorite Mason Jars and other jars to use to serve this delicious party dip can be found easily on Amazon.
- Instead of using a can of pureed pumpkin, you can use fresh pumpkin.
- Dip too soft? Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Pumpkin Dip too thick or not easily dippable? Let it sit out on the counter for a bit.
- Want to add an extra pumpkin kick- add some pumpkin pie spice to your dip.
Other Mason Jar Recipes To Try Out
- 51 Scrumptious Mason Jar Cake Recipes
- Caramel Brulee Latte Mason Jars
- Caramel Apple Latte Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Green Halloween Cocktail
More Pumpkin Recipes To Enjoy
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Mason Jars
- 8 oz Cool whip
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 15 oz Pumpkin puree can
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Clove
- 1 package Graham cracker or ginger snap cookies to serve with
- In a stand mixer, whisk cream cheese.
- Add in pumpkin and whisk with whisk attachment on speed 2 until well incorporated.
- Add in cool whip and whisk on speed 2 until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cinnamon and clove.
- Serve cold with graham crackers and/or gingersnap cookies.
Share your Pumpkin Dips in a Jar Creations on Instagram with us! Tag us @themasonjarrecipe and show us your delicious creations and follow along with us to get more of our recipes.
Keep On Sippin’ On Something Sweet
Pin It For Later