Purple Rain Drink Cocktail Recipe
This fruity Purple Rain Cocktail is an easy drink to make at home. This Purple drink has a great fruity flavor and is ready in minutes.
- Blue Curacao
- Pineapple Juice
- Corn Syrup
- Purple Sprinkle’s
- Limes & Cherries for Garnish
- Ice Cubes
Grab your Mason Jar and dip the rim into corn syrup and then into purple sprinkles to cover the rim of the jar.
Add ice cubes to the jar and pour a shot of vodka in (or more to your liking).
Next, add a shot of Blue Curacao liqueur and a Tablespoon of Grenadine.
Pour pineapple juice in to fill the rest of your jar.
Stir and add more grenadine if your drink isn't purple enough.
Add garnishes like a lime wedge, lemon wedge, and cherries and enjoy your amazing cocktail!
- Chill your mason jars glasses before using to make the fruity drink super cold.
- Pre-chill the vodka for this purple rain recipe in the freezer.
- Use crushed ice to get more of a slushy-type of drink.
- Make a big batch without the ice and store in the fridge. Make sure the kids know not to drink it!
- You can also add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker to mix it and then pour it into your jar.
- Serve in a pitcher and let guests pour their own jars.
- Don't have purple sprinkles? Use food dye to make purple sugar.