Creamy Mouthwatering Deviled Egg Dip
Mason Jar Recipe
Make this creamy, mouthwatering Deviled Egg Dip for Easter brunch or your next get together. It's an easy potluck recipe perfect for dipping.
Prep Time 20 minutes mins
Total Time 20 minutes mins
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, half package
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dill, for topping
- 1 teaspoon paprika; for topping
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped chives for topping
Chop your hard boiled eggs either with a knife or in a food processor. Add them to your medium bowl and add in half the package of cream cheese and your mayonnaise.
Add in minced garlic, dill, salt, and black pepper.
Use a hand mixer and mix until the eggs are broken down well and you have a nice egg mixture.
Add egg dip to your Mason Jar for storing and serving. Top with remaining ingredients- dill, paprika, and chives.
- Peel your eggs while they are still warm to remove shells easier.
- Keep the dip in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge to let it soften before using.
- Use the high speed setting on your mixer when mixing your dip.'
- Chop your hard boiled eggs either with a knife or in a food processor.