Creamy Mouthwatering Deviled Egg Dip
Make this creamy, mouthwatering Deviled Egg Dip for Easter brunch or your next get together. It's an easy potluck recipe perfect for dipping.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, half package
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dill, for topping
- 1 teaspoon paprika; for topping
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped chives for topping
Chop your hard boiled eggs either with a knife or in a food processor. Add them to your medium bowl and add in half the package of cream cheese and your mayonnaise.
Add in minced garlic, dill, salt, and black pepper.
Use a hand mixer and mix until the eggs are broken down well and you have a nice egg mixture.
Add egg dip to your Mason Jar for storing and serving. Top with remaining ingredients- dill, paprika, and chives.
- Peel your eggs while they are still warm to remove shells easier.
- Keep the dip in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge to let it soften before using.
- Use the high speed setting on your mixer when mixing your dip.'
- Chop your hard boiled eggs either with a knife or in a food processor.